Thursday, February 8, 2018

Nine Months! I could have built a baby!

I haven't built anything for Nine Months! I have been playing a lot of World of Warcraft: Legion and Overwatch for those months. But I finally got the itch again.

So, I cleaned up the garage and started working on scratch building a Death Star II from Return of the Jedi. Long story short, I need a plastic globe and a lot of money to get that one done, so It's on the back burner for now. Looking around the garage for something else to do, I see the Space Battleship Yamato Hangar 3 diorama sitting over in the corner all lonely and half started. I should finish that.




I did a little clean up on the Cosmo Zero I destroyed. I'm going to have to have it be really battle damaged or buy a new kit because I really screwed that kit up after such a great start. I think battle damage will be okay as it will depict a beaten fighter coming back to the hangar for much needed repairs.























I built the second floor and installed the hallway light and painted the hand rails yellow. I set the second floor in place to see the lighting. I need to do some light blocking on the front edge, but overall I think it looks okay. More to come this weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment